Monday, April 2, 2012

4/2/12 - Day Off!!

We worked really hard this weekend, and I think we all agree that we put on four really good shows. We all deserve this day off so much.

Last night we had the cast party, and I meant to take tons of photos, but that didn't happen. I did get a photo of the food though.

Clockwise from top left - fresh spring roll, crab rangoon, fried shrimp with a spicy sauce, chicken wing thingy in hoisin sauce i think, and then tuna poke. Delicious!

My host made sourdough waffles again, probably the last time I will have them before I split.



This morning everything in the driveway froze, so I was going in and out of the house, putting mail in the mailbox, starting the car, trying not to slip, trying to break up some ice - it wasn't until I got into the car that I saw the moose standing at the end of the neighbor's driveway. It feels quite different without the window and house being between you and the wild animal. At one point, steam was coming out of her nostrils, just with her breath, but it looked totally amazing. This photo doesn't quite capture it, but it was really cool.


The review still hasn't come out in the paper. That bums me out because, as I've said, we need the press.

Today I'm going to Mammoth Music and browse guitars on behalf of Noodle. We'll see how ridiculous they think I am!

Added later - Mammoth Music was cool, but of course I can't appreciate it like Noodle could. I'm going to go back tomorrow (maybe) to see if they get some picks that say Mammoth Music on them




Then I went to an Arby's finally, but a regular roast beef was 4 bucks! Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment