Friday, April 6, 2012

4/6/12 - Show Number Seven and More Family Arriving!

Today my mom, doctor sister, and niece are coming to Anchorage to see the show! Woo hoo! I'm sooo excited that they are coming, but there's so much going on now, that I'm feeling hyper all the time. Probably the biggest reason is because I know that I am going to fly in a couple of days, which always gets me super nervous. But Mom sent me a nice email, assuring me that I don't need to worry about entertaining them or anything, they can take care of themselves. That helped me relax a little.

The review for the show finally came out. Hopefully it will help fill the seats for the final three shows. It's a good review, and I actually have something that I can excerpt. Most of the cast didn't really get that.

http://www.adn.com/2012/04/05/2409875/anchorage-opera-scores-a-musical.html

And here's the excerpt, if you don't feel like clicking the link



In other exciting news, there were two moose RIGHT by the stage door last night. They hung out for quite a while, because everyone that came in said, "Did you see the moose?" That went on for an hour or so after I came in.


One of the roses in the bouquet from Mom has dried very beautifully


Oh, and my host made sourdough waffles one more time - yum



So now I'm chilling at Kaladi on Tudor for probably the last time. Then I pick up the brood at the airport!

Added later - they are all here, safe and sound! They're on their own tonight, but I think they'll be fine. So great to see them all, I love them so much and I miss them so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment