Saturday, April 7, 2012

4/7/12 - Shows Eight and Nine - It's Closing Night!

Not much time to write today, with two shows and all. Had breakfast with my mom and we saw two moose walking right down the middle of downtown! I took a video, let me see if I can post it here.



I'm all checked in for my flight, said good bye to my host, cleaned the room, stripped the sheets and towels, took out all the garbage. Oh, and after not snowing or raining for weeks, it decided to snow last night. Nothing debilitating, but I looked out the window and thought, "Really?"

Doing a 2pm show is a bit weird, I gotta get warmed up pretty soon here. Here's to a great final two shows!

Added later - the show is over!! Oh my god. I will write more later, when it has sunken in, but for now, I'm so thrilled to be heading home to New York! I'll write a post-mortem later, I promise. I'll add a couple more photos though.






No comments:

Post a Comment