Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/12 - Show Number Five

Today has been a bit of craziness. I picked up my Dad's wife at the airport last night at midnight.


After having an awesome Korean dinner at The Tofu House




 Then this morning we went to Snow City Cafe for breakfast


Then we went to the Zoo, which was great, but the pathways are pretty icy and it felt pretty treacherous a lot of the time.


Then we went to The Moose's Tooth, where I finally got some of their awesome pizza again. I love that stuff.


Then we went to some fur shops because she wanted to get some scraps or pelts to make some clothes for a doll. I found a hat like the one Curly wears in one short. And then I found this beaver face!! Right there in a basket for people to buy! Ew!



Oh, and now I have to go do a show! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment