Sunday, April 1, 2012

4/1/12 - Show Number Four

Getting ready for show number four for this weekend. Feeling pretty good, though I gotta get the voice warmed up. Maybe I'm still warmed up from last night, but by the end of the night last night, my voice, she was tired. Fried a little bit on the high notes. Ah, well. But really, I'm surprised at how hard of a sing Mother Abbess is turning out to be.

I was crossing my fingers that we'd get a review in the paper today, we really need the promo. If you are reading this and you are in the Anchorage area, come to the show! Tell all your friends to come to the show! If you are reading this and NOT in the Anchorage area, write to all your friends and tell them to come to the show!!

Tonight is the cast party, because there is just no other time that we'll be able to do it. It's at a place called Ruby's, so it should be fun to hang out with everyone after this long weekend.

Got a couple more shots of the age make up, just for fun. It changes a little bit every night.



In that second photo, I was trying to get Noodle's flowers in the background.

With dinner last night, I got some dessert to take home. It's bread pudding from Humpy's, with whiskey sauce. I had a few bites before the show, and I could feel my cheeks getting a little red from the whiskey! So I decided not to have anymore. Took it home and zapped it, and it was awesome.




That sauce was so rich and buttery - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment