Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/3/12 - Another Day Off

Today's post won't be too thrilling, I'm afraid. No show, no moose (so far,) and I have to practice and do laundry. Doesn't make for a very exciting blog post. But I swore I'd write one every day.

Something horrifying in the news today - the body of Samantha Koenig has been found in a lake near Wasilla. It's been a huge thing up here, she was abducted at gunpoint at the beginning of February. It was captured on a surveillance camera. They found the guy in Texas, and then somehow that led them to search the lake. Divers found her, which I can't even imagine what that's like. To find a body at the bottom of a lake, which is still frozen enough that people can walk out on it. So much horrible. But hopefully now her family can begin mourning her properly.

I've gotten to that point that going home to NYC is so close that I'm checking the weather there.

No comments:

Post a Comment