Thursday, March 1, 2012

2/29/12 - Three Days Until I Leave for Anchorage

What happened today:

Got an email from the interim artistic director and pianist, with cuts and edits to the script
Had a great vocal practice
Ran lines with Noodle, who continues to be a great rehearsal partner
Worked my day job, which helped take my mind off the world for a while

General ramblings:

I started to get sad about leaving Noodle for 5 weeks. That's going to be tough. I feel like I'm in a countdown to a dreaded event.

Time felt like it was moving really slowly today, it was odd. I woke up early to practice, and then ran a few errands, and way before noon, it felt like it was late afternoon. Weird.

Here's where I am today:

Going back and forth between "C'mon, let's get this show on the road, already!" and "I don't want to leave Noodle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment