Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/12 - Day Off from Rehearsal

What happened today:

My host is making this awesome-looking beef and bean soup that will cook all day, yummmm



I'm planning on going to a yoga class at The Alaska Club, and then see a movie at the second-run theater later

General ramblings:

Went to a yoga class and then ran for a couple miles at the gym. Now I am totally looking forward to the soup that my host is making! Maria came to yoga, too, and it's nice to continue getting to know her outside of rehearsals.

A couple hours later - omg, my arms and legs are so sore! Stupid yoga class!

The soup was totally delicious. We had it with a crusty roll and a cheesy roll, so good.

Where I am today:

Kinda blah, just now. Just found out that tomorrow I don't have any rehearsals either. And they aren't doing something that I'm all that interested in going to observe. Definitely will be seeing a movie (or two) tomorrow. I guess I'll drown my sorrows in cake

No comments:

Post a Comment