Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12 - Two Days Until I Leave for Anchorage

What happened today:

Had a good practice, ran lines with Noodle
Exchanged emails with the music director about parts division in the quartet and choruses
Worked a couple hours at my day job

General ramblings:

Oh my goodness, by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, I will be able to check in for my flight on Saturday. Holy cow, it's happening soon. It's always weird when you plan something really far in advance, and then suddenly it's happening NOW.

Super glad to be in contact with the music director, makes me feel like I'm getting a sneak peek, or starting rehearsals already. He also offered to coach me if I want, which will be lovely, if there's time.

Here's where I am today:

I'm in the mindset where I just want to watch action movies and not think at all. A lot of little things to do. Huge to-do list for tomorrow. Not all chores - we're having lunch with Noodle's parents, which will be nice. Hoping the wave of mellow will hit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment