Monday, March 26, 2012

3/26/12 - Sitzprobe Tonight

What happened today:

Called the internet company, they said they can knock 50% off the bill as a courtesy.  Gotta call back with the host, for security reasons, but still, I'll take 50 percent off!

Sitzprobe tonight. I always love hearing the orchestra for the first time.


Found out that my make-up call may be two hours before curtain. I hope that changes because that's a bit ridiculous.

Ran five miles, feeling a little sore, but really good about it. Yay for indoor track!

General ramblings:

My hosts family came over yesterday and made pizzas. They left me a delicious calzone for when I came home last night.


And this morning was sourdough waffle morning again, score!



So, at this moment, I am at Kaladi Brothers, waiting to go over for the Sitzprobe. I always love the first rehearsal with the orchestra, and Maestro said they are sounding really good.

Here's where I am today:

Today was a really good day, many things went right. That is great, I am thrilled about all of it. But I must admit, I'm starting to look forward to going home. I know it's way too early to start thinking that way, but there it is. I'll probably go up and down with that all this week. And then when the run starts, I'll have other concerns, and then when my family comes, I'll have still other concerns. So I'm going to let myself feel lonely for Noodle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment