Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/12 - One Day Until I Leave for Anchorage

What happened today:

Checked in for my flight
I pretty much finished packing - is 70 pounds of luggage unreasonable for a month of travel? Plus a laptop and a carry-on backpack?
I took photos of the view out my window for when I miss home
Bought a book to read on the flight - The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - should fill up the hours!
Found out that we are going to be miked for the show, which I did not know before today.
Exchanged emails with a bunch of people involved in the show, which chills me out, like I'm getting a jump on the rehearsal process, and getting to know everyone
Had lunch with Noodle's parents, which was so great. I love those guys.

General ramblings:

Everything feels pretty surreal today. It's like I want to try to cram in every memory of everything I'm seeing and feeling today.

The flight is long, I had to pack a lot of food. I hate to think that I'll just eat Clif bars all day, as much as I love them. So I got fruit and veggies to take, packed a PB&J, I think I'm good.

It's been a long time since I was miked for a show. Gotta remember all that that entails and remember to just keep singing and speaking with my own voice, always engaging the breath

Here's where I am today:

Focused on getting stuff done. I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment