Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/12 - Day Three of Rehearsals

What happened today:

Worked out at Planet Fitness, hopefully moving to the Alaska Club tomorrow
Heard REO Speedwagon while shopping at Fred Meyer, and it just felt right. I think it took me back to the early 80s, shopping at Fred Meyer with my parents
I miss Noodle, but I'm trying not to think about it very much
Host gave me pizza for dinner - it was frozen but it had really good flavor!
I had my first rehearsal with the conductor! It was great, he is terrific

General ramblings:

Yay for sun coming out! Unfortunately I don't start rehearsing until 7pm, so I don't know how much of the awesome view I'll get to enjoy today.

I was mellow all day, but now that it's a couple hours until the start of rehearsal, I'm getting nervous again. I think I do better if I have rehearsal every day, because now it's like I'm starting over again. Also, I'm sure it's partly due to being nervous about driving here.

Where I am today:

Nervous about forgetting everything after a day off, eep! Trying to chill out by watching old episodes of "Psych."

Just checked the forecast for the next few days. Looks like it's going to go from "cold" to "really effing cold" at the end of the week. I know I wasn't going to whine about the weather on here, but come ON.

Home from rehearsal - it was good. I remembered most everything, and the director was happy with the progress I had made with the character and told me to keep going with it - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment