Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3/28/12 - Dress Rehearsal Number Two

What happened today:

Woke up with a headache, blech. Either due to change in air pressure (supposed to rain and snow today) or the fact that I ate half of a huge cinnamon roll heaped with cream cheese frosting right before going to bed. Who can say.

Tonight is the second full dress rehearsal. Let's cross fingers that it goes non-stop for reals!

It was a veritable heatwave today!



General ramblings:

Because of waking up with a headache, I decided that I just wanted to sit in a cafe for hours and play on the internet. So that's what I am doing.

This morning on the radio, Nirvana was on one station, and Pearl Jam was on another. Wouldn't it have been cool if Soundgarden had been on another?

They decided to age me quite a bit more tonight.



Here's where I am today:

Right now, I'm at the theater, curtain is in an hour. My head still feels tender, like it could go back to aching if I'm not careful. I had a good practice session, but I think I'll take another couple of advil before the rehearsal. I got excellent parking again today. Maybe it's just not a big deal. Not crazy about being aged more, but it's not my decision. Tomorrow we have a student audience, which I think will be great. Having an audience is wonderful, in any case, but the student rehearsals I've done in the past are always the best audience. Their reactions are so honest. And this is a particularly great show for kids to come see.

No comments:

Post a Comment