Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15/12 - Back to work

What happened today:

I actually see that some snow has melted off the side of my host's back fence, woo! And as I drove to the gym, I saw that some of the snow humps at intersections that make it hard to see if a car is coming - they seemed a little smaller in places, too.

Went to yoga, had a nice steak for dinner




We rehearsed most of the set changes for the whole show! And finally got to the finale, which I think will be so great. It was nice to be back at rehearsal.




General ramblings:

As I was parking my car in a lot today, I was thinking about how Alaskans in Anchorage aren't unfriendly, but they don't reach out to you either. I'm cool with that, I like being left alone. But just as I was having that thought, a guy said hello to me as we passed on the sidewalk.

Here's where I am today:

Excited to hang out with the gang tomorrow, woo hoo! Then they're all coming over here to have moose stew with my host. I guess I should clean my room. Also excited to have gone through the whole show. But right now I have a bit of a headache, so it's time to turn in.

No comments:

Post a Comment