Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/12 - Another Day off for Mother Abbess

What happened today:

My host made sourdough waffle batter!! 
Ran 4 miles at the gym - and Planet Fitness credited me for the 20 dollar-24 hour membership I got a few days ago. And gave me a t-shirt, cool!
Found out that the Baroness has been changed, looking forward to meeting the last cast member

General ramblings:

The waffle!! She has a starter that dates back to 1890. Holy moly, it was really delicious. I had never had sourdough waffles before, it's a really sharp taste. I think you have to really love sourdough (which I do) to enjoy these waffles. Two words - Yum. My.


And also  - -



Where I am today:

Mostly bored. Two days off is long. Though I just had a nice Skype with Noodle and I feel better. Tomorrow is a longer day of working, so yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment