Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/11/12 - Full Cast Work-Through of the First Act

What happened today:

Had a good workout at the gym
The entire cast was together for the first time and we did a run-through of all of Act One! 
Hung out at the Barnes & Noble for my dinner break
Staged the wedding processional
Met the guy who takes photographs in rehearsals and friended him on Facebook so that I can be tagged when he starts posting the photos on there.

General ramblings:

I want to make sure it's known that the Chugach Mountains astound me every day. They are amazing and beautiful and huge and pristine and it just blows me away each time I leave the house.




Going through the whole first act after less than a week of rehearsals is just AMAZING. Excellent work from everyone, that's an accomplishment. Sure it's a bit rough in places, but we have three weeks until opening night, we are in such a good place right now.

Walking to B&N was a nice way to sneak outside for at least a few minutes. Though, I tell you, walking across a parking lot, then a street, then a parking lot is not that big a deal - unless there is ice and snow pack everywhere. But I made it alive, and seriously, it was great to just be outside for a little while.



The kids are just too cute in the wedding processional. Trying so hard to get "step-touch, step-touch" juuuuust right. I love it.

Here's where I am today:

So glad to have had several hours of rehearsal today! Felt great to run a bunch of the show, get out and be social, not be in the house, all really good. As I said to Noodle on the phone tonight, things are really good right now.

And also - here's where I am today

No comments:

Post a Comment