Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/14/12 - Pi Day! And another day off

What happened today:

It's snowing! I get to brush off the car before heading to the gym


My host left me some bratwurst and a salad for dinner. Had to cook it myself, I hope it was done enough.






General ramblings:

Snow. Sigh. Back to slow nervous driving. 

Used the stair climber at the gym today - it always surprises me with what a good workout it is.

Trying a local coffee roaster



Here's where I am today:

I admit, I'm getting a little bored. I should have met the gang for breakfast, but I'm trying not to spend too much money eating at restaurants. And being bored makes me lonely for Noodle and for New York and for my home and my bed. But I have rehearsal tomorrow, so yay for that. Looks like we're going to stage the finale, and that will be cool.  I think I'll do yoga lite in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment