Friday, March 9, 2012

3/9/12 - Singer Day Off

What happened today:

Almost nothing. No rehearsal and no plans until dinner. Stayed in my pajamas until about 2pm
I listened to a Red Sox spring training game with Joe Castiglione commentating, yesssss. Too bad the Sox are getting pounded. Ah well, it's just spring training
Going to meet the cast (and maybe conductor and maybe director) for dinner at The Moose's Tooth. I've heard their pizza is excellent.

General ramblings:

Hanging out with the gang was really fun! So great to get to know these people, I can honestly say that I like them all. Which, if you know me, is a big deal. I usually hate everybody.  We met at the Moose's Tooth



It was crowded so we had to wait for a while, but it was so worth it. We got one pizza with reindeer sausage

One called Amazing Apricot, or something, with chicken and cream cheese and shredded carrots. I did not partake of that one.

We also got one that I REALLY wanted, but unfortunately I did not get a good photo. It's called Lu-Wow, with ham and pineapple, and it was soooooooo good.


 Yes, so, all in all, a really good time was had by all!


Here's where I am today:

I'm good, but I can't have another day where I do nothing. Tomorrow if I haven't heard about our gym memberships, I'm going to just go buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment