Friday, March 23, 2012

3/22/12 - More Sound Tech

What happened today:

Finally used the indoor track at the gym instead of the treadmill. It. Was. Awesome.
Maria is buying everyone tickets for "The Hunger Games" tomorrow, suh-weeeeet!
Did some more sound tech in the theater
Hung out with the cast at Humpy's

General ramblings:

Running on the track was seriously great. All my usual muscles are sore in the right way. For some reason, the treadmill just felt hard the past couple of times I used it. It disheartened me. But here's the thing - the track is only about 1/16 of a mile. That's a lot for my brain to keep track of when it starts to become blood and oxygen deprived. And I feel a bit silly passing all those people in the weight-lifting area. I ran four miles, so that's at least 64 times around. (I added a few extra laps because the inside lane is ABOUT 1/18 of a mile, and the outside lane is ABOUT 1/16 of a mile. (It's all approximate) I mostly kept to the middle lane, so I added a lap for each mile.) I know that when I've seen people do it, it's a bit comical how often they come by. But so be it. I also added one sort of sprinting lap at the end, which always feels good. Like, hell yeah, I still got fuel in the tank, buddy.

Here's where I am today:

Looking forward to seeing The Hunger Games tomorrow!!! Eleven hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment