Saturday, March 24, 2012

3/24/12 - Wifi-ing from Kaladi Brothers at the Theater

What happened today:

Tested out the wifi downtown. Seems to be good so far. Being without internet gives me such agita.
Today is our Dress Tech - meaning we try to run the show in costume! How fun
Less than a week until opening!!






Added later - Blogging from the theater. Just on a break.

General ramblings:

Finally put the Netflix app on my phone, so I was able to watch tv shows last night while falling asleep. That's a nice thing to figure out how to do. Though staring at that little screen in the dark, right up close to my face may not be very good for my eyes. Gotta dim the screen

Trying something new with the blog today - I'm going to post it now, and then edit later in the day. Want to get as many posts published as possible, get this important information out to the public!!

Added later - Teched through the whole show! It's been a long day, and we still have two hours left. The wimple covers my ears and makes it really hard to hear the piano or myself. So I pushed and really felt like I sang really poorly. Blech. probably my worst rendition since I've been here. Sitting around for several hours before didn't help either. I didn't think we were going to get to it before our lunch break, so I didn't refresh my warm up. My own fault, totally, but I got super cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment